Hello,
I was discussing calories with my co-worker the other day and I realized that I should share this information with others.
Calories play a vital role in losing weight and we should restrict them if we trying to shed some pounds. By cutting 100 calories a day we can achieve productive results in a sustainable time.There are very simple habits to chose from and honestly its not very hard but it does need your dedication and determination.
Eating healthy and staying healthy is not an impossible thing to do but one has to make some tough choices by selecting right portion of the food. One should only eat the food which is good for the body and mind. There are multiple philosophical phrases to explain the true meaning of having healthy life style.
Body is temple
Food for thought
We are what we eat
I really believe in above three statements. We all should treat our body like temple and we should only eat healthy food. The way we look and and think is also based on our eating style. People think that its related with only person's life style but that's not the whole truth;because we are what we eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment