Hi,
Being a vegetarian is a hard and healthy choice to keep, follow or maintain in a foreign country and it does not come cheap. But its good for our body, mind and heart and it is sure better than non vegetarian diet. I have had several discussions and arguments over vegetarian and non vegetarian food with my friends and peers. And I must say I have found some strange facts like non vegetarian food is cheaper then vegetarian if you are eating outside but at the same time vegetarian come out cheaper if you are eating at home. Well facts apart I love to cook and stay healthy and would suggest to do the same.
There are plenty of options in Indian vegetarian Cuisine and in non Indian vegetarian cuisine. But the smart way to stay vegetarian is to cook and that's how you can improve your cooking skills and stay healthy...:)
We can get all vitamins, irons, Carbohydrates, protein, fiber, sugar, potassium and antioxidants.
No comments:
Post a Comment